Thursday, November 28, 2013

Progress with the disorder

As I had planned, I have discontinued my web site at SFF Net as of the 30th of this November. Now that I have retired, I find that I am spending more energy on family hobbies, reading, relationships, and my own writing, most of which is staying here at home until I figure out what I am doing/what I want to be doing with it.

Also, my business web site (thewrittenword.net) Is disappearing, middle of January. I've still got the domain for three or four years, and so my ever helpful web host/domain registrar has promised to set up my email to forward.

Not sure about the long term. I still haven't settled into a new pattern, and so, having cut down my expenses in that area, I can (a) pay for insurance on my cell phone, (b) buy an additional ebook each month, or (c) try a subscription to the New York Times newspaper. Or perhaps something else will press itself on my attention, once I have the savings in hand.


1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

It does sound like you're making progress. I hope things work out well. {Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin