Sunday, September 8, 2013

Catching up

I have, since my last post, completed my transition to retirement. I've arranged for my business and writing web sites be discontinued (1/14/2014 and 11/15/2013, respectively). Making some progress with the breathing difficulties, finally, after it got very much worse, this year. (I am blaming the lengthening allergy season and lack of exercise due to a severely sprained ankle.)

Currently my preoccupation is going through all of my papers and books accumulated over the past thirty years and filing, shredding, or giving away all but what I cannot live without. I also can discard paper books for which I have electronic editions.

Right now I am not writing anything, anywhere. I'm still involved in my nature photography as I am able, as well as taking snapshots from my front-door window.


1 comment:

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin said...

I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as my parents have enjoyed theirs. {Smile}

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin