Sunday, August 28, 2011

new posts

New posts at Postcardart.net and Quietspaces.net blogs as well as LiveJournal and Facebook. Mostly about my recent ER trip; ran into unexpected breathing problems a couple days after I caught Al's cold and had to make an after-midnight run to the ER for a couple inhaler treatments to get the breathing back into a regular pattern. I now have my own inhaler set-up, which works quickly and effectively. Still have to ditch the cold, however, which is really a nasty one. Al's still got it, and he came down with it almost a week before I did.

Also, you might check my Facebook Page or my Website journal for my posts concerning Richard Bolles' What Color Is Your Parachute? (2012 ed.). I've just today gotten the ebook and have been spot-checking with reference to the TOC, and there's some great stuff on integrating your job search with Internet networking resources. You really need to know the "what" as well as the "where," "why," and "how," so at least drop by a bookstore and take a look at details before you set about implementing the project.

No comments: