Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recent happenings

Decided not to do NaNoWriMo, this year. It's been a couple years since I joined in. I did, however, decide I'd try to write a poem a day during November. The first one, a haiku, I stuck on my photo blog at quietspaces.net. The next two are at themomentsbetween.net/blog, starting at "Alien Life," which is where I plan to put the rest of them.

I wrote a poem for the SFPA's 2009 On-line Halloween Poetry Reading. The audio file can be found toward the bottom of the Halloween page. I also wrote a poem, "At Allantide," for the 2007 reading; there are links at the top of the page to Halloween 2006-2008. The text for "Halloween at the End of the Universe" is also at themomentsbetween.net/blog

This has been a scattered summer and fall. Writing, dancing, playing piano...not spending nearly so much time on the Internet.

No comments: